PDA

View Full Version : Wtb 03 dsg iup 5sp mach i

BlackbirdXX
10-02-2010, 12:58 AM
I recently took my 03 Mach I out for a drive and stopped at a red light. A few moments later I was hit from behind by an SUV.

I can't fix her but I'd like to find another DSG model with low mileage. I am located in New England but would be willing to travel for the right car.

Less than 50k miles preferred. My car hadn't even hit 25k.

4V FURY
10-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Not mine http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1981039705.html

dolson
10-06-2010, 03:56 PM
I've been considering selling mine. I have a 03 DSG all original minus the mufflers and front tires, it has 38k miles. no dents never been hit or painted. It has the IUP, 5spd. I have the orignal sticker and allot of dealer documents for it. it sits is storage for the winter month. Its located in plymouth Ma.

I took it to a Ford dealer looking to trade it in but the only offered 4k and said it was a gift and I had to buy a car from them at sticker price inorder for the to give me that much for it. I walked out, and have lost all interest in ever going to a dealer again.

not sure on the price, if someone made me a realistic offer for it i would sell it. Its really allot of fun to drive that makes it hard to sell

nitehunter1989
10-06-2010, 09:55 PM
I've been considering selling mine. I have a 03 DSG all original minus the mufflers and front tires, it has 38k miles. no dents never been hit or painted. It has the IUP, 5spd. I have the orignal sticker and allot of dealer documents for it. it sits is storage for the winter month. Its located in plymouth Ma.

I took it to a Ford dealer looking to trade it in but the only offered 4k and said it was a gift and I had to buy a car from them at sticker price inorder for the to give me that much for it. I walked out, and have lost all interest in ever going to a dealer again.

not sure on the price, if someone made me a realistic offer for it i would sell it. Its really allot of fun to drive that makes it hard to sell

**** thats ridiculous, i would have walked out to.

Deftones
10-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Wow that dealer slapped you in the face. What a bunch of duech bags!

jbrad88
10-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Wow that dealer slapped you in the face. What a bunch of duech bags!

lets see. they give you 4k and sell if for between 13k-14k...gee nice profit, and make you buy a car at sticker...:butt::smack:

that's just stupid...:anger: