PDA

View Full Version : New Years Kill

MachImportKilla
01-05-2004, 01:46 AM
Driving home from Vegas yesterday after a very interesting New Years...Me and 3 buddys were heading south on the 15, doing around 80 with very light traffic when a Porsche Carrera 4 with paper plates pulled up next to us. Cocky little guy with his girl in the car. He starts looking at me with a cocky smile, I see him make a move and take off, I drop a gear and dont catch him until 120ish i think (trying to pay attention to the road not the speed), that was when i passed, had him by a good car and a half. I was very impressed and had my passengers impressed also, Killed a car WAY out of my price range with 4 people in the Mach , not to mention all our luggage. From what Porche says, the Carrera is rated at 320hp, and 273 torque all wheel drive. Funny part was, when he caught up again after the run, his girlfriend was VERY pissed off giving us a dirty look while they passed. And from what my friends say, she seemed to be scared **** after we both hit 120ish, looks like the Mach ruind his chance of getting some that night :D Let me know of any good kills...

Martin99ACR
01-05-2004, 02:38 AM
Nice story!
I'm just impressed that you were able to fit four people in the Mach!

02mach1
01-05-2004, 02:45 AM
Good kill:D

Azure
01-05-2004, 09:48 AM
QUOTE] Killed a car WAY out of my price range with 4 people in the Mach [/QUOTE]

Must of had a couple of the Lolly Pop Kids with you. :LAUGH:

Golions
01-05-2004, 09:32 PM
The Mach has a back seat?

GiddyUp!

:THUMBSUP:

erikf
01-05-2004, 11:55 PM
Back seat?? I thought it was a very accessible trunk.:D

bryano
01-06-2004, 12:34 AM
Tell your buddies they're not worthy!:worship:

Ain't no way - no how - 3 passengers are climbing in my Mach unless 2 of 'em are sportin' short skirts and stockings!:D

Are you listening?

I'm Nationwide.:THUMBSUP: