PDA

View Full Version : blown mach1 cheap

ls7killer
07-30-2010, 09:57 PM
my procharged mach1 is now for sale.....body is perfect and interior is perfect...i have about 1k miles on the tranny (tko600) and the rear end which is a build 8.8 welded tubes 31spline axels ect ect......blower is a d1sc and is also new with 1k miles....I just lost the top end of the motor.....driverside cams are knocking....lower end of the motor is perfect....good oil pressure and compression.....the part to fix this is most likely 5 dollars just like before....this has happened twice...lol...last time was a cam bolt failure..

motor still runs but would recommend servicing the top end first.....motor is a completely built 4.6 all forged with ported heads and high lift comp cams.......im sooo f**kn all set with cars right now and im in the process of a deal with a new zx14......im looking to get 13k the way it sits or 20k fixed.......its not by any means going to cost 7k to fix this but im not doing the work and giving it away.....

this car just dynoed 641rwhp sae on the performance dyno with belt slip......this a 700rwhp car all day long with an 8rib kit.....

comes with extra parts and drag wheels as well.......you will not be disapointed with this vehicle...

13k or trade for a zx14/hayabusa + cash......let me know i can deliver the vehicle free of charge as well within 100miles....cash talks

ls7killer
08-01-2010, 11:07 AM
12k b/o i really dont want to fix the car....

ls7killer
08-01-2010, 04:02 PM
sold yesterday and the guy already fixed it.....cam bolt failure.....under 50 dollars for a fix.....nice to see someone get a 660rwhp car for 12k......lol