PDA

View Full Version : Egging cars...(rant)

misery
07-03-2010, 01:03 AM
so about 2 hours after washing my Mach, getting it ready for the Summer Nationals tomorrow (well today now i guess), i hear a thud on the house, dont think much of it till i got outside.

I noticed some little mothereffers pegged my house with an egg, so kinda heated but no that big of a deal. Then I decide to walk up to my driveway where my Mach and my Dads 66 Fairlane was parked after he washed it getting it ready for the show.

I notice the bastards pegged the back window on the Fairlane and t splattered all over the roof and hood and all on the side of my car. :anger:

So we called the cops and they looked around, couple of people stuff got hit and my friends truck got pegged pretty good and he went to a local store and asked if they sold eggs to kids, but only to some old lady.

So I just finished washing the 2 cars and put the Mach in the garage and the Fairlane in the backyard, I just felt like ranting... god **** bastards.

DJKY
07-03-2010, 01:07 AM
That sucks dude. I hate people who can't respect people's property. I had my silverado egged one morning, you could see where the egg shell broke through the clear in the paint.

japan4racing
07-03-2010, 01:21 AM
i would end up in jail if i caught some little shits egging my house/car

MACH_CHICK
07-03-2010, 01:37 AM
words cant describe how pissed i would have been... glad it didnt mess your paint up tho and glad ya got it all off!

misery
07-03-2010, 03:01 AM

yeah, while washing the cars i had my extendable baton in my back pocket, they would have been in for quite the surprise if they came back for a round 2.

40mach1
07-03-2010, 04:29 AM
Sorry to hear that - I say give them a Kill Bill Vol 3 - well in Cali we just get rocks thrown at our cars - scumbags just have no respect for property. I would rather they throw one at me instead!!! chicken *****$

Mikestang
07-03-2010, 08:18 AM

Me right after they found the bodies

Thunderbolt
07-03-2010, 11:01 AM
I remember when some kids egged my parents house about 30 years ago. He saw the car drive away so my dad went down to the nearest grocery store to see if they went to buy more eggs. Yep, they did. He chased them on foot and they scattered in all directions. My dad said he knocked one of them on his azz. Never happened again.

73mach03
07-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Must be some really dumb kids around there. It isn't anywhere near Halloweeen.

Something like that can sure bring up the "rage" in a person. Probably a good thing you didn't catch them in the act. Too bad there are people out there with no respect for other people's property.

Around Halloween, I'd tell the kids I taught that if they wanted to egg anything ..... to egg their parent's property and see how they like it.

20mach104
07-03-2010, 05:54 PM
What makes getting your car egged worse is when your car is egged by your "friends" on 2 different occassisons just because you didnt want to come hang out at 10 at night. And the 3rd time a car of mine was egged I knew who did it as my car and a friends car got egged in the same night and when we confronted the person who did it they said they didnt know what "egging" meant. :mad:

Jimyg34
07-03-2010, 08:39 PM
I would have done the same. Called the cops and search the neighborhood. My blood is boiling just thinking about it.
I would be on high alert for the next few weeks and using the garage a lot. On the positive side, at least eggs wash off a nice wax job. It didn't get keyed or damaged like broken windows or dents.:smack: I would slap them up side the head and then some.

White04Mach
07-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Sorry to hear about some disrespectful punks. Something like that happened to my friend. But instead of eggs they used paintball guns....with marbles in them. :eek: