PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with people

FL Mach 1
06-30-2010, 12:50 AM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-tampa-cops-shooting-killed-critica20100629,0,4182613.story

2 Tampa PD officers shot and killed last night by a guy who has a warrant for a bad check (and has a lengthy rap sheet).

To avoid going to jail this scumbag shot 2 officers in the head. Now 5 children will grow up without a father, 2 wives will go on without their husbands and 4 parents have lost their sons. All because this scumbag didn't want to go to jail to serve the time for his crime.

My only hope is that when they find him they fill him so full of lead that you could use his **** as a pencil.

Maybe God willing he will get to meet Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd and the the Polk County SWAT team. They don't mess around. The last cop killer that they found ended having 110 round fired at him and being struck 68 times. Needless to say he didn't survive.

gbranton
06-30-2010, 01:21 AM
I worked with David here in Mobile in 2001. He seemed like a nice enough guy, he loved his kids and said he wanted a house full of them. I hope they put a bullet (or 100) in that worthless thug and he never sees the inside of a courtroom.

Bill Hamilton
06-30-2010, 06:50 AM
..........The last cop killer that they found ended having 110 round fired at him and being struck 68 times. Needless to say he didn't survive.

A sad time for America's frontline defense on the home front.

Hopefully Sheriff Grady is allowing his officers more range time to improve their accuracy, 42 bullets off target is not good. :flamedevi

MachGirl04
06-30-2010, 10:04 AM
It sounds like there were two very good guys. It's disgusting that their families, especially their children won't have them in their lives.

I also hope that there is no trial or anything when they find the vile person that did this. Dead on arrival is how he should be.

Con's Mach1
06-30-2010, 02:04 PM
GO get that panty waste OFFICERs!! And use anything at your disposal, to get RID of this human DUNG!:mad:

MachGirl04
06-30-2010, 02:26 PM
GO get that panty waste OFFICERs!! And use anything at your disposal, to get RID of this human DUNG!:mad:

I fully endorse this post.

2k4mach
06-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Maybe God willing he will get to meet Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd and the the Polk County SWAT team. They don't mess around. The last cop killer that they found ended having 110 round fired at him and being struck 68 times. Needless to say he didn't survive.

with a 61% hit percentage they obviously mess around instead of practicing at the range, and what the hell kinda of rounds do they use down there? rubber? 68 hits to drop someone is pretty sad even if they had body armor on.

acreature
06-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Contrary to TV shows, one does not automatically fall dead when shot. Most keep ticking for a good while.

Shooting at a range under controlled conditions is a hella huge different from shooting under stress and emotion.

God Bless the Officers and their Families. Justice will be served.

[DSG]Mach03
06-30-2010, 03:15 PM
ONE head shot and it's all over.

30 Head shots and it is justice

acreature
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Mach03;1297590']30 Head shots and it is justiceI rather think 30 gut shots.

[DSG]Mach03
06-30-2010, 03:25 PM
That's wasteful!

It is a message to the scum bags out there!

2k4mach
06-30-2010, 03:47 PM
ONE head shot and it's all over.

thats the way it should be done.

That's wasteful!

yup and just plain ignorant.

gbranton
06-30-2010, 03:57 PM
I rather think 30 gut shots.

Even better:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buckwheats

acreature
06-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Even better:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buckwheats

Ouch!!! :THUMBSUP:

jasionox666x
06-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Can't trust anyone. When cops are hard on me I always remember that their life is always at risk and they don't know me and they don't know what I will do.

I always make it easier on the cops nerves when I get pulled over by placing my hands into plain site.

It's a tragedy with what people will do these days for the SMALLEST things.

jasionox666x
06-30-2010, 05:55 PM
I rather think 30 gut shots.

People like this need to be tortured. They need to be lit on fire and quickly extinguished just before they die. They need to be dunked in ice cold water and pulled out just before they pass out, or they should pass out and get woken up to being electrocuted.

Dragged across rubble streets tied behind a horse. Nuts cut off and fed to him.

gbranton
06-30-2010, 06:15 PM
Can't trust anyone. When cops are hard on me I always remember that their life is always at risk and they don't know me and they don't know what I will do.

I always make it easier on the cops nerves when I get pulled over by placing my hands into plain site.

I keep my hands in sight and I give them my license, along with my concealed carry permit. I explain to them what type weapon I am carrying and where they can find it for the safety of us both.

bmeeks
06-30-2010, 09:48 PM
we did a pretty heavy work out in the academy on tuesday in honor of these 2 fine officers. paid the ultimate price, they won't be forgotten......