PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Buy Mach 1

Ineedastang
02-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi all,

I have been visiting this site for quite a while, but never registered. Mostly because, sadly, I don't have a Mach. Now that spring is coming it is time for me to start looking for my first one! I have had mustangs in my family as long as I can remember, and now its time for my own. My dad has an 04' azure blue Mach and I love the car. I am looking for a low mileage (less than about 20k) and clean mach. I have been looking on ebay for a while but it seems like they are either way over priced or really beat on. I am probably looking for a torch red, azure blue, comp orange, or yellow car. I am located in western PA, but if I find the right car, transportation can be arranged. I hope to hear from anyone that can help me out, thanks!!

Shawn

SparksMach1
02-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi all,

I have been visiting this site for quite a while, but never registered. Mostly because, sadly, I don't have a Mach. Now that spring is coming it is time for me to start looking for my first one! I have had mustangs in my family as long as I can remember, and now its time for my own. My dad has an 04' azure blue Mach and I love the car. I am looking for a low mileage (less than about 20k) and clean mach. I have been looking on ebay for a while but it seems like they are either way over priced or really beat on. I am probably looking for a torch red, azure blue, comp orange, or yellow car. I am located in western PA, but if I find the right car, transportation can be arranged. I hope to hear from anyone that can help me out, thanks!!

Shawn

Are you looking for something close to stock, with full bolt ons, or something with a blower already? That might help us narrow down our reccomendations

Ineedastang
02-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Stock is nice but if I could find one with some bolt ons and exhaust that would be even better, and of course a blower would be better yet. I am looking to stay around the $14k - $17k range, so a blower might be pushing it for that amount.

Unrealford
02-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Im a hr away, I listed my just recently on here
http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=100226

mongold88
02-02-2010, 06:55 PM
I have a 2003 oxford white. It has only 5000 miles on it. Has two bolt ons. Shifted and cold air.$16,000. I know u didn't say white but this car is amazing. I have it listed on here with pics

Ineedastang
02-03-2010, 02:41 PM
I sent you a pm. Thanks and let me know what you think.

Naa-V-Doc
02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
This site has many great Mach's and your price-point is on the mark :smokin: ... I would buy here before I even went to a dealer... As you say, you have been visiting so you know the people and their Mach's. Good Luck - you should have one in your stable soon.:3amin:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all,

Shawn

Gunnut34
02-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Hello, I have a 2004 Azure Blue Mach for sale. It has just over 20K on it and has some mods. If you would like more details please PM Me.
Thanks Tim

Krashdavus
02-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Here's one of the nicest Torch Red Machs out there for sale right now.

http://mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FL0110-89685&entryRow=1161

It has about 1800 miles on it. I've seen it listed for $18,900. It was listed on EBay and fell short on a sale by $1000. It was subsequently listed in the Mecum auctions, but it didn't sell.

Anything else out there with less mileage is going for over $25K.

This is a good deal, I payed $21K Canadian for a Torch Red '03 with about 1200 miles on it. It's like buying a new car.

Car is located in Florida.

OMANGT
02-13-2010, 10:08 AM
I have an 03 Azure 5sp Mach w/13,700 miles. Many mild appearance and performance mods to make it the way it should have come from the factory. It's a past national level show winner and the inside of the glove box has been signed by Scott Hoag. Located in St. Louis. Fly in and drive it home. Call for more details if interested 314-306-2616.

design95
02-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Hi, I'm selling my 03 azure blue mach1 with under 6000 miles on it. It is a 5 speed with mods, factory stock except new battery. It's now in a showroom in Alexandria MN. www.classicridesandrods.net , and I am going to take it out of there and try to sell it on my own. I will be asking $17,000.00 for it,I also have it posted on this site.

Thanks Scott

Ineedastang
02-17-2010, 09:02 AM
Hi all....thanks for all the tips! I'm still looking so keep them coming!

Thanks!

jpilch
02-19-2010, 06:26 PM
I Have A 2004 Mach 1, Azure Blue, 40,000 Miles. However, For The Past Two Years It Has Been Garaged. Excellent Condition.

Jp

Machme1
02-20-2010, 08:20 AM
I have a Procharged Comp Orange with 26k miles only asking $14999

Ineedastang
02-21-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi there,

do you have any pics and some more info? mods? condition? anything else?

thanks,
shawn

Machme1
02-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Hi there,

do you have any pics and some more info? mods? condition? anything else?

thanks,
shawn

Checkout my post on this same page and section. Labeled 2004 Competition Orange - Procharged 26kmiles it has a full desription and pics

hillman1213
03-21-2010, 05:01 PM
hey i have a black 04 mach with jlt intake long tubes, x pipe, flowmaster exhaust, dvd screens in the head rests, blue lights for the floors tinted windows real nice car. its got 54,000 on it lemme know if its something your interested in im not that far away if your interested ill send you some pics just pm me