PDA

View Full Version : 2003 ab in n.c. for sale w 3k mi

D Batchelor
12-31-2009, 09:38 PM
I have a 03 ab mach 5 spd with 3,000 mi never inspected all oe paperwork
bought car new car was never pdi or washed at dealership still has plastic on seats reason for selling is priorities have changed over the years please call me for more info and pics serious inq only do not have to sell car
just want to do other things now thanks David 919-795-4306 wil try to get pics up when weather gets better here
sorry for not posting price of 24,000 somewhat nego

99GTCONV
12-31-2009, 10:05 PM
Please email pics and asking price to me at obx.fisherman@verizon.net

Thanks,
DW

67coupe
01-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Price and :PICS: .......

D Batchelor
01-06-2010, 10:52 PM
New price need to sell seems these cars are getting cheaper 21'000 firm this car very close to new will have to hold on to if market falls anymore thanks
David

SexyMach1
01-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Recent pics? Modifications or completely stock?

Krashdavus
01-11-2010, 07:43 PM
You may want to keep it. There is a Torch Red Mach with 1700 miles on it going for $18,900. It's listed on E-bay, last bid was $17K plus change.

Not to mention, one of our forum members, who is located in Ohio, sold is AB Mach last last year for around $20K, car had only 400+ miles on it.

Wish I had jumped all over that. Price are falling like snow.

D Batchelor
01-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Yeah prob will have to keep because I bought car new dont wont to lose but
so much on the car the its still got plastic on seats with the way it looks
prob should have driven car and enjoyed more Thanks David

Krashdavus
01-16-2010, 09:34 PM
Please post some pics of you car. You may generate some interest with some pretty shots of the car.

D Batchelor
01-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Will do we have had rain here on and of past two weeks thanks
David

67bigblock
01-20-2010, 02:46 PM
You may want to keep it. There is a Torch Red Mach with 1700 miles on it going for $18,900. It's listed on E-bay, last bid was $17K plus change.

Not to mention, one of our forum members, who is located in Ohio, sold is AB Mach last last year for around $20K, car had only 400+ miles on it.

400 mile car.
Pretty neat. I'd like one of those.

gotmach
02-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Yeah prob will have to keep because I bought car new dont wont to lose but
so much on the car the its still got plastic on seats with the way it looks
prob should have driven car and enjoyed more Thanks David

plastic on the seats, yaa that adds value.. sorry but its a car and fare market value and kelly blue book determine value, not plastic on the seats.

Unrealford
02-09-2010, 09:38 PM
plastic on the seats, yaa that adds value.. sorry but its a car and fare market value and kelly blue book determine value, not plastic on the seats.

Dude, are you serious, you expect somebody with a LIKE NEW car to sell it for Kelly Blue Book? Hes gonna have to hold tight onto the car till the right person comes around.. Its worth way more than 15k

D Batchelor
02-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks Unreal your are exactly right my car has never seen rain or a night outside.Since ive owned it and I ordered it and drove it off the hauler at the dealer.Got mach if you think plastic on seats and all interior stickers and assy line marks dont add value then you are not much of a car enthusiast.For some reason people are giving there cars away I will not however.

Thanks.David Batchelor

Krashdavus
02-23-2010, 11:05 PM
This car just sold at the Mecum auction in Florida last month, 2003 TR with 1770 miles, for $19K. It came $900 short of selling on eBay just before it went to Mecum.

http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FL0110-89685

04MACH ME
02-26-2010, 11:43 AM

That was to me :claus:

Well worth it and I'm still amazed at how new it is/was. Car has 1600 miles on it now.

Goodluck with your sale!

Rich08809
02-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Don't take this the wrong way but why do people always say "I am going to hold on to it" if they can't get their price. As if next month prices will go up. Prices will just keep declining. As these cars get older and newer models come out, prices will drop. When the 5.o GTs come out soon, prices will drop some more. Maybe, 30 yrs from now, it will pay off. But between now and then I would either sell it for what market is or drive it and enjoy. GLWS.

STREET BULLY
02-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Don't take this the wrong way but why do people always say "I am going to hold on to it" if they can't get their price. As if next month prices will go up. Prices will just keep declining. As these cars get older and newer models come out, prices will drop. When the 5.o GTs come out soon, prices will drop some more. Maybe, 30 yrs from now, it will pay off. But between now and then I would either sell it for what market is or drive it and enjoy. GLWS.

Trust me if you keep our cars in great shape body engine low miles,etc. She will turn a pretty penny my friend!:3amin:

STREET BULLY
02-26-2010, 03:53 PM
[QUOTE=STREET BULLY;1251857]Trust me if you keep our cars in great shape body engine low miles,etc. She will turn a pretty penny my friend!:3amin:[/QUOTE}

Muscle cars will become a thing of the past. Just look around us now, hybrid hybrid, electric, WEEDWACKERS.

Low production numbers folks! You guys will see, if you can hold out long enough a stock Mach 1 will be worth $$$, especially the way folks keep modding them out and tubbing them out and crashing them they may be worth more before ya know it.

D Batchelor
02-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Yes the plastic has been on seats the whoooooole 3k mi covered w beach towels on seats and floors.Guys its been proven time and time again that.If you keep your cars in exc condition it will be return in the long haul.For example look at all the 87-93 coupes theses were the cheapest 5.0 cars you
could buy now they are bringing almost new prices again.And most of the cars are pretty much in fair condition at best.I was was selling my car to make the purchase of limited street turbo fox easier.Since the post have made that deal and no longer have to sell my car but if the right person comes along and wants it I will still sell.BUT AS SAID BEFORE I WILL NOT
GIVE MY CAR AWAY.We are all Mach lovers I guess seems we want our fellow mach1iuns to get as much as they could rather than saying awe to much man to much man.:eyes: :eyes:

Krashdavus
02-27-2010, 12:45 AM
You still haven't posted any pictures of this gem that you won't give away. Let's see it.

D Batchelor
07-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Bump for sale again with new price of 20k nego this thing has got to go.Has only been started up and run at idle until reached normal operating temp.And then shut off for three or four months at the time if interested.Please call David at 919-795-4306 or email me for pics at (batchelordv3@aol.com)Here are acouple of night pics will have great pics up soon.http://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz120/DBatchelor2/
Click on link over on left labeled mach1.

ryans88gt
07-21-2010, 12:30 PM

Lonestar7
07-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Monty Hall time!

LS:claus:

NUMACHI
07-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Gotta love the pics.....

any car will look great at 30+ feet away and at night :12:

IwannarockaMach
07-22-2010, 06:45 AM
TTT need some offers GOT TO GO dont hesitate

While I agree that 16k is a lowball, dont make comments like this and it wont happen. I've also never understood why people get pissed when people lowball, just say no lol

Otherwise good luck with the sale and looking forward to those pics:THUMBSUP:

Detroitmach
07-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Best of luck man, nice car.

I know you dont care about my opinion, however I have seen a lot of low mile mach's of late. My buddy just bought an 03 with 4,000ish miles for $17,500. Before I bought mine (12,000 Miles) I almost bought a comp orange with 3k miles for $18K. I have seen a couple TR machs on ebay with 3-5K miles going well under $19-20.

I think people bought these thinking they were only going to be a 1 year deal not 2 and they would go up in value faster then they are. I agree some day they will be worth something if you keep it low mile and stock, but some day may be 10 -15 more years!

However, if I was is the market for a low mile mach I would want one from an owner like you, someone who seems to go above and beyond to keep it clean. Someone will appreciate that.

AdamRCannon
07-22-2010, 08:39 AM
I know it can get emotional but you have to take it for what it's worth. I bought mine 6 months ago for $17K with 20K miles and added $3K worth of nice upgrades and I can't even get $14K out of it now. It seems like the 5.0's hurt the market on these badly. Before the 5.0 The Mach was still a better option than the GT and the looks of a Mach can't be beat.

Your best bet is to get it up on AutoTrader and Cars.com and wait for the right person. Six months ago I would have taken this car for $20-22K in a heart beat. When i bought mine I always had in the back of my head at least if I have to sell it I won't lose a ton of money but it happened anyways.

Sadly the options for you and I are sell it for lowered market value if we have no choice or find a way to hold it. If it was up to me I would keep it but we are moving to Texas and I lost 3 months of salary when my company shut down without notice and sold the product overseas, so I have to do what is right for my family.

The people on this board are great and very helpful, especially the constant contributes. I love cars and trucks so I am always on boards and this one is far better then any I have been on in the past. I wish you the best of luck with your car and I hope you are able to keep it and drive it!

Jimyg34
07-22-2010, 09:34 AM
Got to love this site this is why ive never visited this site much.You have a car for sale on here and all you get is dumb *** offers.You people are something else and these are the only pictures I have on my pc.I work most of the time from sun up to sun down 6days a week and I know the pics suck I will get some good detailed pics sunday and post them.But if your are not seriously interested in my car please dont make useless statements.Guys this is a real 3k mile car and has been stored in a climate controlled garage year around nothing to hide.Im just a very busy person and dont have time for this car and maintaining has become somewhat of a task to keep it the way it should be kept.Thanks David
David, It sounds like you are pretty reasonable guy. This can be a very emotional time, so be patient and don't jump on guys making offers that are a bit low. It is a start. Obviously, people are interested in your Mach. The right buyer will come along, but don't lose track of your goal. To sell your Mach for the best price you can. Get yourself some good pics and post them. When people ask questions, answer them, politely. You are always going to have the boneheads that want to get under your skin. Take it lightly. You have a rare Mach 1 that is worth a lot to you. Now you need to find the same type of person to buy it for a fair market price. Good Luck Man! :3amin:

Detroitmach
07-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Got to love this site this is why ive never visited this site much.You have a car for sale on here and all you get is dumb *** offers.Guys this is a real 3k mile car and has been stored in a climate controlled garage year around nothing to hide.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-2003-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-Mach-I-4-700-miles-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2a08b268e3QQitemZ18053 4536419QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Someone should jump on this. 4,600 miles $16,900

AdamRCannon
07-22-2010, 10:09 AM
That's crazy, I paid that for mine with 20K miles 6 months ago and it was the best deal available by far.

Jimyg34
07-22-2010, 10:25 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-2003-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-Mach-I-4-700-miles-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2a08b268e3QQitemZ18053 4536419QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Someone should jump on this. 4,600 miles $16,900
Great find DetroitMach!
David, This is the competition you have. Just FYI

03mach1
07-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Guys, we have been thru this before, if he wants to ask his selling price, let him,

You don't have to bash him or thrash him for it, he can always come down, or not sell it.....

NO MORE COMMNENTS, let the guy sell his car.....!!!