PDA

View Full Version : WTB Supercharged BLACK Mach 1 (southeast area)

terrminatted
12-21-2009, 11:39 AM
Hello, I am new to this forum, but was active on SVTPerformance.com since 2006. I had a 2003 Cobra, but things got tough and decided to sell while the offers were there. I am back in the market, except for something cheaper. I have always been fond of the mach 1s and would like to see myself in one that is supercharged. Milege must not be more than 50k. Let me see what you have. Thanks guys and I look forward to being an active part of this forum.

DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SUPERCHARGED! LET ME SEE WHAT YOU HAVE!

wcjr
12-21-2009, 03:37 PM
http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99413

Not black but close enough to you to think about, it seems like a nice car....

terrminatted
12-21-2009, 05:13 PM
http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99413

Not black but close enough to you to think about, it seems like a nice car....

Thanks for looking for me man, but I have to stick with black. I am patient. lol Like I said though thanks for trying to help me out.
oh and btw...GO wildcats!

UrbanKnight
12-23-2009, 11:06 AM
What kind of budget are you working with?

I happen to know a guy who has a Black F1a Mach1.... LOL

Con's Mach1
12-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Welcome to the site. You may find a Mach1 that's Supercharged. But it may be on it's second engine though.

NativePony
12-23-2009, 12:13 PM
GOODLUCK with finding one and I'm sure you'll enjoy paying the GT insurance :claus:

terrminatted
12-23-2009, 01:30 PM
Welcome to the site. You may find a Mach1 that's Supercharged. But it may be on it's second engine though.

Thanks, and if it's tuned correctly, it shouldn't have problems should it? I guess it doesn't have to be supercharged, just going from a stock cobra, to a mach 1 i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be satisfied with the power level.

terrminatted
12-23-2009, 01:31 PM
What kind of budget are you working with?

I happen to know a guy who has a Black F1a Mach1.... LOL

haha, my budget is around 14k so unless he wants to take a big undercut, i don't believe he would sell it lol

terrminatted
12-23-2009, 01:31 PM
GOODLUCK with finding one and I'm sure you'll enjoy paying the GT insurance :claus:

Oh yes I will. Being only 21 the insurance companies loved me when I paid almost 400 a month on the cobra.

UrbanKnight
12-23-2009, 01:46 PM
The tune is the key..

My F1a Mach drives just as nice as stock.. Sure doesn't perform that way though... :)

terrminatted
12-23-2009, 01:50 PM
The tune is the key..

My F1a Mach drives just as nice as stock.. Sure doesn't perform that way though... :)

Okay i'll bite. How much does he want for it? lol

DanB
12-23-2009, 01:54 PM
good luck finding one

terrminatted
12-23-2009, 01:56 PM
good luck finding one

Thanks?

Machs seem alot harder to find than terminators. I've actually always liked the looks of the mach better.

UrbanKnight
12-23-2009, 01:57 PM
Okay i'll bite. How much does he want for it? lol

That "he" is me....

I wouldn't part with it for anything under 20k..nor am I really trying to, LOL

terrminatted
12-23-2009, 02:05 PM
That "he" is me....

I wouldn't part with it for anything under 20k..nor am I really trying to, LOL

Understand that. I bet she is a monster!! You wouldn't happen to be on SVTP would ya?

Never mind, guy i'm thinking of is from WV. I will find me a mach **** it! Rather have a forced induction mach, but a N/A with a couple of mods would be okay. :)

DanB
12-23-2009, 02:14 PM
The mach is a much different car than the cobra I own both I love my 04 cobra but I also like the mach.. You will spend a lot of $ in a mach to get it to the point a cobra is at.. my mach has 410s a shot of nitrous and a 6 speed with many more upgrades.. I would sell it but seeing as how the mach does not come with much it is much easier to dump more cash in to it where as a cobra comes with most every thing

I'd sell mine but it wouldnt be for cheap

UrbanKnight
12-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Yeah that's speed and sound's f1a mach. Our cars are pretty similar.
I am the same username on every board I frequent

terrminatted
12-23-2009, 02:48 PM
The mach is a much different car than the cobra I own both I love my 04 cobra but I also like the mach.. You will spend a lot of $ in a mach to get it to the point a cobra is at.. my mach has 410s a shot of nitrous and a 6 speed with many more upgrades.. I would sell it but seeing as how the mach does not come with much it is much easier to dump more cash in to it where as a cobra comes with most every thing

Thanks for the info. I know the Mach is nowhere near the cobras power wise, and I understand that i'm not gonna have the 400hp come as easy as you do in cobras. The way the economy and my business is right now though, i'd rather save the 6-7k and get into a mach, because I don't drag race that much, and I def. don't street race.

Yeah that's speed and sound's f1a mach. Our cars are pretty similar.
I am the same username on every board I frequent

Ya, i was just looking at his mach on SVTP, and it's downright purrrty!

need it
12-23-2009, 03:42 PM

yeah danny your right but there is no better feelin then when you run a cobra and you stay right with it and the guy in the cobra's face is worth every penny you had to spend to get it there!!!!!

UrbanKnight
12-29-2009, 04:28 PM
yeah danny your right but there is no better feelin then when you run a cobra and you stay right with it and the guy in the cobra's face is worth every penny you had to spend to get it there!!!!!

To hell with keeping up, I prefer handing them their ***! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRDuKYpAUl0

EricOxford
01-06-2010, 02:12 PM
Hey, I finally got some good pics of the mach. Give me a call if you're still interested. 478-232-7486, if I don't answer leave a message and I will call you back asap. I will be going out of town at the end of the month for work and will only be home a few days here and there until the first of June. I'd like to get it sold before I leave town because when I am gone it will nearly be impossible to coordiate and day and time for a transaction to take place. Also, I have other people interested in it but you have first dibbs since you asked about it first.

Thanks
Eric

TheBlkMach1
01-08-2010, 01:00 AM
To hell with keeping up, I prefer handing them their ***! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRDuKYpAUl0

I just have to say that vid has a special place in my heart. lol

Dont' ask why i'm trolling the "For Sale" section......just browsing. :smokin:

blown03Mach1
01-08-2010, 09:15 AM
I just have to say that vid has a special place in my heart. lol

Dont' ask why i'm trolling the "For Sale" section......just browsing. :smokin:

Come on Chris, you know why you were looking.....You want back into a Mach!

LOL just messing with you.

TheBlkMach1
01-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Come on Chris, you know why you were looking.....You want back into a Mach!

LOL just messing with you.

Most definitely looking. I miss the Mach!!