|General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.|
|Announcements in Forum : General Registry Discussion|
|10-09-2008 until 11-09-2015|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Cuba, NY
Mach 1 Registry & FPG partnership! Cert. of Authenticity
Well, after a LONG wait and discussions and everything else, we are NOW an OFFICIALLY Recognized Affiliate Club with Ford Performance Group. You can get the Cert. Of Authenticity for you car and sequence number!! http://racing.ford.com/enthusiasts/clubs
You spoke, and we listened! Ford club leaders told us they want a true connection with Ford, plus help in promoting their club, members and events as well as ways for their membership to save money. We want to help enhance the club members Ford ownership experience, develop a communication channel with our loyal followers and showcase the Ford performance vehicle lifestyle. With the new Ford Performance Group, its http://racing.ford.com/enthusiasts/clubs website, and Ford Performance Info Center, its a WIN-WIN for ALL!
Your club has been identified as being an important enthusiast organization to Ford, and we'd like you to become a part of this exciting new initiative spearheaded by Ford Racing. So pass the word along to ALL of your members about the opportunity for this beneficial link to Ford !!!
What does that mean? Some of you have been getting emails already about things happening with Ford Performance.
1. "Mach 1 Certificates of Authenticity" will be available to REGISTERED Mach 1 Owners In the Owners List. Your NAME MUST be on the owners list, (Which Ford Has a copy of) and we will send updates once a month, so if you are NEW, it might take a little while get listed and updated with FORD. PLEASE BE PATIENT. The Certs are $38.50 for members, $42 for non-members. (Perk for being a member). 1-800-FORD-788 Make sure you on the Owners List First!!! http://www.mach1registry.com/owners Check the database listing.
2. Club Promotion o Each participating club is profiled on http://racing.ford.com/enthusiasts/clubs o includes posting logo and link to club web site, with membership information and contact list o Club feature stories or major club events showcased on http://racing.ford.com/enthusiasts/clubs home page
3. Club Event Publicity, Coverage and Support o Full club access to Ford Performance Group events and calendar o Pre-event promotion and post- event coverage showcased on vvww.ForclPerformance.com o Chance to gain other event support, including possible Ford participation, on case-by-case basis A Real Connection to Ford via the Ford Performance Group o Opportunity to team with Ford in product launches, media and consumer events o Request Ford help on product questions, vehicle information and member inquiries o Have club vehicles considered for Official Ford "Certificate of Authenticity" program
4. Inclusion in Ford emails and/or other Communications and Publications o Club promotional and event information included in FPG emails to other Ford enthusiasts o Club, event and momber exposure to other Ford and Ford Racing publications and communications o Open access to having club and member vehicle info and photos featured in FPG vehicle archives
5. Access to Ford Performance Info Center 800-FORD-788 (1.800-367-3788) o Information clearinghouse on all Ford performance-related questions and concerns o Free technical assistance on performance questions via the Ford Racing Tech Line o Club membership information and referrals
6. Discounts on Selected Purchases through FPG Call Center o Ford Certificates of Authenticity (with discount to verified club members) o Sale of selected performance-related Memorabilia, Apparel and Accessories
Attached is what you will get for Certs, Breakdown of colors, trans, IUP, etc..
Online ordering http://www.fordshowparts.com/store.c...&parentID=1137
Any questions, please ask. Thanks all for your patience in this matter, but it was worth the wait!!
|10-04-2003 until 12-31-2015|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Cuba, NY
2003/04 PRODUCTION NUMBERS!!!
Here are the Total Production numbers....2003">
2003 Mustang Production numbers:
V6 Coupe - 59943
V6 Convertible - 26500
GT Coupe - 26238
GT Convertible - 15518
Centennial Coupe - 717
Centennial Convertible - 1323
Cobra Coupe - 6600
Cobra Convertible - 4110
TOTAL - 150,601 Units (including Mach';s)
2003 Mach 1 Total - 9,652 units
Break Down Mach 1 by Transmission
Mach 1 with M/T - 7709
Mach 1 with A/T - 1943
Break Down Mach 1 by Color
Black - 1611
Dark Shadow Gray - 1595
Zinc Yellow - 869
Azure Blue - 2250
Torch Red - 2513
Oxford White - 814
2004 Mach 1 Total - 7,182 units
Torch Red - 1259
Azure Blue - 1316
Black - 1064
Dark Shadow Gray - 1039
Oxford White - 697
Screming Yellow -768
Comp. Orange - 1039
Also, Please don't ask what Serial number your car is in sequence, we cannot answer that, they do not build in VIN sequence and we do not have all the build dates and vin numbers. Sorry. However, the Certificates of Authenticity from ford will list your Build Number